What You Will Learn In This 1 Hour:
1. Active vs Passive
- Why you need strength through range.
- How to modify drills to be more passive or active.
- Understand the anatomy of lengthening vs contracting.
2. Static vs Dynamic
- When and why to change the speed of stretching.
- Learn the physiology of the stretch reflex.
- How to optimise transfer to your sport.
3. Types of Mobility & Flexibility Training
- Learn the difference between loaded stretching, PIR, isometrics, dynamic, ballistic, pulsing, positioning, passive, PNF and more.
- How to combine strength with mobility & flexibility training.
4. How To Measure Progress
- The importance of measuring your progress.
- Learn 10 different methods of tracking your progress.
- How to use training data to individualise your program.
5. How Should Stretching Feel?
- The different sensations in passive and active training.
- Should it hurt?
- The scientific literature on intensity vs range of motion increase.
6. Anatomy's Influence On Technique
- Why the wrong technique can stop progress.
- Learn the physical bone limits at the hip.
- How to modify your position for optimal progress.
7. Individualised Assessments
- Why a proper assessment is a game-changer for making real progress.
- How to complete an in-depth assessment on your own shoulder flexion.
8. Individualised Programs
- How to turn your assessment results into individualised programs.
- Why your program should be different to someone else's program.
- Learn 3 different programming strategies.
9. How Often Should You Train?
- Why more is not always better.
- Finding your sweet spot in how often to train.
- When to train more or less often.
10. Do It Right, Do It Once
- Why and how I no longer need to stretch to keep my splits.
- How to spend less time training flexibility and more time using it.
- Is there an age limit?
Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit FAQs
- Understand how we individualise your training and what's included in the Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit.
- Learn about the worldwide community, exclusive discounts, bonuses and more.
- How to join the full Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit.