Europe Tour 2023
Tickets Sold Out
Look Inside The Workshops
See What Our Workshop Students Have To Say
2023 Workshop Schedule
Mobility & Flexibility Mechanics
Our mission: to transform the way you think about stretching and to give you the tools you need to become flexible as an adult.
We will teach you the theory and train the skills together.
Skills covered: side splits, pancake, pike & head to toe, front splits, bridge, shoulders and more
- Learn the foundational principles behind proper mobility & flexibility training
- Passive to active spectrum, stretch reflex & neurological perception of stretch
- Basic anatomy & biomechanics
- Different stretching methods
- Technique cues and feedback
- How to accurately assess what is holding you back
- Choosing the best exercises based on your assessment results (individualised training)
- How to write mobility & flexibility training programs
- How to combine flexibility with your strength training or other sports
- And much more!
Who is it for: We cater for coaches, athletes and hobbyists who want to understand why they train the way they do.
Pre-requisites: none. We cater to all levels - from beginner to advanced. This is about learning the system behind becoming flexible as an adult.
You do not need a background in sports. We explain the information in an easy-to-understand and practical way.
London Special | Mobility & Flexibility Mechanics + Dr Matthew Martin
22 - 23 July 2023
Sat & Sun 12:00 - 19:00
Location: Blitz CrossFit
- 2 days, 6 hours per day + a break
- Taught by Matt Smith, Matt Martin, Liv Chandler & Yuval Garb
- Hands-on learning of myofascial and soft tissue techniques used by the osteopath for CrossFit Games, World's Strongest Man & Olympic champions
- Learn the science behind mobility & flexibility training
- How to assess what's holding you back
- Deep dive into the techniques, training methods and programming behind achieving elite level results
- Designed for coaches, athletes & hobbyists
The London special workshop has only a few spots left.
3 Industry Leading Coaches
That all understand what it's like to learn as an adult.
Matt is recognised as a pioneer for mobility & flexibility training and the go-to resource for many flexibility coaches.
He has millions of tutorial views and 1000s of students succeeding with the Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit.
He is a sought-after and active coach for world cup and celebrity athletes, alongside world-record-holding Olympians.
Liv co-founded the Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit and has been teaching around the globe alongside Matt over the past 5 years. Liv has worked with everyone from complete beginners to world-class athletes.
Liv started out as Matt's student but has since grown to be a phenomenal teacher, creator of new methods and coach to many achieving the splits.
Yuval is a movement teacher who has taught around the globe including at Ido Portal mentorship gyms. He is now a coach in the matthewismith team.
Yuval progressed his flexibility journey using Matt's system and has since unlocked all splits - he understands the process having taught many students to the splits.
What should I bring?
What level are the workshops for?
What's your refund policy?
Can I attend for only 1 day?
I have a question that isn't listed here
Sign Up For Workshop Updates
Be the first to know about workshop locations and dates.