There Is More Than One Type Of Flexibility
The Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit Structure
100s Of Industry Leading Tutorials
- The largest mobility & flexibility library of its kind.
- Every tutorial is graphically annotated with multiple angles for the best learning experience.
- We're frequently adding more so you always have the best-in-class information.
- How you should set measurable goals with a step by step plan.
- How to quantify progress and accurately track your flexibility improvements session by session.
- Learn what stimulus works best for you and what doesn't.
- Understand how to accurately read your programs: reps, sets, tempo, rest and more.
- Learn how to conduct a comprehensive assessment on yourself, determining your individual weak links.
- You will measure joint angles on your assessment photos and discover what is holding you back.
- Find out where and how you should focus your training efforts.
Phase 1 Program Design
- Individualise your first training program based directly on your assessment results.
- Learn why you should start training differently to someone else with the same goal.
- How often to train and when to incorporate mobility & flexibility training into your routine.
Mobility & Flexibility Methods
- Gain an understanding of the full spectrum of passive to active flexibility, and everything in between.
- Learn the many facets of mobility & flexibility training: active, passive, dynamic, ballistic, isometric, PNF, PIR and more.
- How to get strong and gain full control throughout your range of motion.
- What you should do to break plateaus in training and keep progressing session to session.
- When to add weight and when to "progressively underload".
How To Write Your Own Programs
- How to choose the order of exercises, tempo, TUT, reps, sets & rest.
- How to write your own programs and keep progressing indefinitely.
- Use our unique, first of its kind, drill matrix for each skill to easily create as many individualised and targeted training programs as you need.
- Learn how to manage for volume, recovery and more.
Recovery & Extras
- Student case studies.
- How to address knee pain.
- Fixing left/right imbalances.
- What's the best equipment to use for your budget.
Custom Built 3D Anatomy
- Anatomy can be scary. This is why we have a team of in-house designers to help you visualise what is happening to your body.
- Most anatomy models are not built with full range of motion. We custom-programed ours to show the full capabilities of the human body.
- Learn what is meant to happen vs what problems can occur.
Continued Support In The Members Only Forum
- We're here to answer all your questions in the private forum.
- Learn from the other members and receive personalised feedback from us.
- Keep up to date with new releases & bonuses.
- The forum is exclusive to full Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit members
Optimised For All Devices
We Learnt As Adults
The entire Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit team learnt to get flexible as an adult. This puts us in a unique position to teach having gone through the journey later in life ourselves.
We are practitioners who are constantly researching, testing and teaching. Our goal is to uncover the underlying principles and teach not just 'how' and 'what' to do but 'why' you should do it.
We were never gifted with flexibility, which forced us to find the real mechanisms behind increasing range of motion for adults.
Toolkit > Program
The Toolkits teach you the methodology that underpins our programs. That means you know exactly how to change things for your purposes, how to identify what is holding you back, what to do when you plateau and more.
Our Toolkits are designed to be used for as long as you need, they each contain years worth of training information and we're continuously adding more. We teach you how to program mobility & flexibility training so that you can keep progressing indefinitely.
The Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit is designed for adults who are serious not just about practising range of motion training, but also about understanding why they train the way they do.
Level Up Your Mobility & Flexibility Training
Invest just 1 hour to learn 10 tools that form the foundation of proper mobility & flexibility training.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Skill Level Is This For?
What Equipment Do I Need?
How Much Time Does It Take?
Can't I Learn All This On Youtube?
Is It A One Time Purchase?
Can I Buy A Single Module?
Who This Is For
1. You want to improve your own mobility & flexibility and understand why you train the way you do.
2. You are a personal trainer, coach or teacher of physical practice and want to expand your knowledge into proper training methods to improve the results of your clients/students.
3. You're willing to put in the work - the Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit works when you do.
Who This Is Not For
1. You can't dedicate at least 1 hour per week on your range of motion.
2. You are looking for only a generic follow along flow where everyone does the same thing.
3. You do not care about understanding why you should train in certain ways. If you just want to know what to do and nothing more, then this isn't for you.
Our Goal Is Your Result
You can become flexible as an adult, we've proved it time and time again. Our students work hard, combine that with a potent methodology and you get some incredible results.
Some of these changes happened in a few days, most took several weeks and some the course of over a year. If you're willing to work diligently we can help you with the process.
Join The Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit
One Time Purchase:
- Full in-depth assessments
- Learn how to write your own programs
- Extensive drill library with our unique drill matrixes
Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit
One Time Purchase:
- Side Split ($129)
- Pancake ($129)
- Shoulders ($129)
- Pike & Head To Toe ($129)
- EARLY ACCESS Front Splits ($129)
- Private forum with expert coaches (can't put a price on a community)
- 100+ in-depth tutorials teaching you 'why' we do things, not just 'what' to do
- 25+ PDFs (programs, guides, case studies and more)
- Opportunities to train with us
- 40% off the Handstand Toolkit, exclusive discounts and bonuses
- All future Mobility & Flexibility Toolkit updates
1 Hour Mobility & Flexibility Masterclass
Invest 1 Hour to Learn:
- The spectrum of training between passive to active and static to dynamic
- Multiple types of mobility & flexibility training methods
- How to measure progress
- Understand how stretching should feel
- The anatomy of the hip and shoulder
- How to complete an in-depth shoulder assessment
- How to individualise your training and how often to train
- What to consider if you're starting as an adult
- And much more